|3rd Annual NATPE Digital Luminary Awards | CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS|
3rd Annual NATPE Digital Luminary Awards
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
NATPE, the premiere U.S.-based media marketplace, today announced the Call for Submissions for the 3rd annual NATPE Digital Luminary Awards. Based on seven categories, the awards honor the innovative people and companies who are serving as catalysts in the content revolution.
The Digital Luminary Award recipients will be announced during a session on Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at NATPE 2012 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach, Fla.
To nominate a person or company for the 2012 Digital Luminary Awards, click here.
1. Branded Entertainment Series
Recognizing excellence in an original online video series that is funded primarily through a brand sponsor.
2. Brand Leadership in Online Video
Honoring a brand that has shown repeated commitment to funding original online entertainment content that is engaging, unique and successful in reaching a core online audience.
3. Original Web Content in a Drama Series
Recognizing excellence in creation of an original dramatic web series that has broken through and achieved critical and financial success in the past year.
4. Original Web Content in a Comedy Series
Recognizing excellence in creation of an original comedy web series that has broken through and achieved critical and financial success in the past year.
5. Online Video Personality
Honoring an online video personality that has built a significant audience and continues to engage and entertain them in unique ways.
6. Leadership in the Digital Space
Recognizing the commitment and investment in the creation and distribution of online content.
Honoring a person or company that has leveraged their video platform to help transform the way content is developed and created and shown a sustained commitment to creativity in web programming.
• Rob Barnett, Founder/CEO, My Damn Channel
• Robert Friedman, President, Media and Entertainment, @radical media
Committee: • Drew Baldwin, Co-Founder, Tubefilter
• Max Benator, Head of Development and Production, The Collective Digital Studios
• Barrett Garese, Director, Content Partnerships, Blip.tv
• Tamara Krinsky, New Media Program Manager, Writers Guild of America, West
• Jordan Levin, CEO, Generate
• Erin McPherson, VP & Head of Original Programming, Yahoo!
• Michael Wayne, Co-Founder & CEO, DECA
NATPE||Content First is a global, nonprofit organization committed to serving as a catalyst for the content revolution. Evolving to meet the needs of a changing media landscape, NATPE, through its many activities including exclusive videos, live streaming events and vibrant annual markets, is at the nexus of the multiplatform content world. NATPE||Miami, January 23-25, 2012, and NATPE||Budapest, June 26-28, 2012, are where creativity meets connectivity and commerce. For more information on NATPE, please visit www.natpemarket.com.
# # #
Cassy Salyer/Lisa Porter
The Lippin Group/LA
The Lippin Group/London
+44 203 008 5406